Macromedia Flash 8
Learn how to:
- Create, optimize, and export dynamic animated movies for the Web, disk, or CD
- Integrate Flash animations with static HTML pages
- Use Flash's vector graphics tools, including the new filters and blends, to create drawings and animations
- Use digital video in Flash movies
- Animate using time-tested techniques and Flash's special 'tweening' features
- Create powerful, interactive movies using ActionScript
- Design Button, Graphic, and Movie Clip symbols and use them over and over without increasing file size
- Import existing graphics from FreeHand, Illustrator and Photoshop
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you will be able to create dynamic animations using Macromedia Flash 8. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds on the previous ones, enabling you to learn the essentials of Flash from the ground up.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common task
Q&As at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge
Notes and tips points out shortcuts and solutions and help you steer clear of potential problems.