Master Of Sales
Why are some salespeople remarkably successful, while others make call after call with no results? How do some turn any no into a yes, while others can't even get their foot in the door?
For the first time, more than 80 of the most successful salespeople in the world have come together to reveal their secrets to success. You'll learn what makes these outstanding sellers true masters of their craft - and how you can adapt the master's tactics for your own.
- Learn Martha Stewart's secrets to promoting yourself as an expert
- Discover the 11 key questions to ask from Harvey Mackay
- Get Anthony Parinello's advice on selling to CEOs
- Be trained in guerilla tactics for direct selling from Jay Conrad Levinson
- Find out Brian Tracey's secrets on the psychology of selling
Bursting with valuable advice from Jack Canfield, Anthony Robbins, Keith Ferrazzi, Tom Hopkins, Al Lautenslager and more than 60 other masters of the art of selling, this exclusive compilation of the best sales strategies ever known puts you on the fats track to sales success.
Hazel M. Walker
Dawn S. Pastores
George C. Dearing
Dr. Ivan Misner
David H. Sandler
Timothy M. Houston
Steven Van Yoder
Deanna Tucci schmitt
Christine Clifford Beckwith
Cynthia Lueck Sowden