My First Encyclopedia
This is a comprehensive first reference book for children. Care has been taken to introduce the younger reader to complex subjects in a way that is easy to understand. The material is arranged in six thematic subjects - Earth and space, Science, Human Body, Animals, Long, Long Ago and People and Places.
This richly illustrated, fun-to-use book will encourage young children to really think about the world around them, and discover the pleasure of learning
- A new topic is introduced on each double page spread
- Practical projects bring important concepts to life
- Cartoon boxes present information in an easy-to-absorb-way
- Includes more than 1000 photographs, illustrations, diagrams and maps
- Quizzez encourage readers to investigate and remember