Start and Run a Profitable Craft Business
This exceptional book is for anyone who has ever considered taking up crafts or who is already involved in crafts as a hobby or business. Those who want to turn their hobby into a money-making project and those who want to improve their current sales will benefit from the dozens of tips in this book. It gives practical step-by-step instructions for setting up and operating a successful craft business, whether it is done from the kitchen table or a production line.
It answers such questions as
- How do I find out what crafts will sell
- What skills must I have? How good do I have to be
- How do I set prices for my work?
- What are the best outlets for craft work
- Is wholesale or retail better for the beginner
- What government regulations affect craftworkers
- How can you increase production
- What record are necessary to keep
- Is it wise to hire other people to help
William G. Hynes