The Impossible is Possible
Best selling author John Mason captures inspirational truth in bite-sized nuggets, a format easy to remember and apply to life’s issues, large and small. Every page is packed with practical wisdom and advice. Consider:
- 'You’ll always miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.'
- 'Worry is like a dark room, because dark rooms are where negatives are developed.'
- 'In times of adversity, you don’t have an obstacle, you have a choice.'
- 'Failure is the opportunity to start over more intelligently.'
- 'In the game of life, nothing is less important than the score at halftime.'
- 'Faith is like a toothbrush. Everyone should have one and use it daily but you shouldn’t try to use someone else’s.;
The Impossible is Possible powerfully shows that the past doesn’t equal the future- you can live a fruitful and fulfilling life when you step forward in faith, believing that God will not command what He doesn’t provide the wherewithal to accomplish.